Dave’s Computers seeks a highly motivated and professional Computer (Windows, Apple Mac) Network Support Tech to service our residential and business clients in New Jersey.
Job Hours 8am-4pm Monday – Friday
- -Must have experience with: PC, Mac, MS Office, printers, and networks.
- -Customer service expertise
- -Problem solving skills
- -Neat & professional appearance
- -Responsible & punctual
-This is job provides a mix of in-office & on-site work.
What you must have…
- -Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting PCs, Macs, networks, and printers.
- -Attention to detail
- -Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- -Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- -Windows PCs – setup and troubleshooting (Windows 7, Windows 10).
- -Apple Mac – setup, support, and troubleshooting of Apple products (iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone)
- -Setup and support of MS Office 2013, 2016 (PC) + 2011, 2016 (Mac), Office 365 including Outlook email setup
- -Virus, malware and spyware detection and removal skills.
- -Understanding and troubleshooting of network issues. Knowledge of basic network tools
- -Setup and troubleshooting of HP Printers (Home & Business models)
- -Experience with data migration, data recovery, backups (server, NAS, cloud)
- -Experience installing network equipment in racks (routers, switches, cabling, etc)
- -Demonstration of proper time management skills and prioritization of projects and service calls
- -10 PTO Days & 9 Holidays
- -Bonus Program (based on eligibility)
****We Offer a Company Car****
-No miles on your personal vehicle
-No extra maintenance costs
-No extra gas bills!