"I provide *premium* custom build options anywhere from gaming to 3D Design capability to the ultimate workstation for business use." - Dave
Assembling Your Custom PC
- Built to your specifications – Do you need a lot of hard drive space? You got it!
- Parts are easily replaced and upgraded – If a part fails or the computer begins to slow down, you don’t need to replace the entire computer. Instead, you could simply replace or upgrade pieces to get you back to speed.
- Know exactly what’s in your rig – A custom PC allows you to pick and choose the parts and brands you want in your computer. So you can be confident in the performance it will provide, and the quality of the hardware.
- Assemble it yourself or have someone else do it – For those well versed in computer hardware, building your own PC can be a fun activity. However, if you want to ensure it’s done right and not have to worry about causing possible damage, finding a reliable PC assembler like Dave’s Computers in New Jersey can make the process quick and easy.
Troubleshooting A Broken Custom
Custom PCs can save owners hundreds of dollars when it comes to troubleshooting and replacing parts. Because you know exactly what’s in the PC, it makes it much easier to simply narrow down the issue and replace the malfunctioning component.
With a prebuilt computer, parts can oftentimes be proprietary or extremely difficult to find on the market. This typically leads to having to replace the entire computer or forking out a lot of cash.
When you purchase a custom PC using a reliable source like Dave’s Computers, you can remain confident that the problem will be fixed in a quick and efficient manner. If your PC was built with us, then we know exactly what went into your PC build and can get you up and running in no time. Simply bring your PC into our New Jersey location or schedule a service trip.
Building your own custom PC might sound like a complex process. But we break it down into simple and easy steps to ensure you get exactly what you need.
The PC building process begins with a quick meeting so we can get an idea of what you are looking for. We will ask questions like:
- What software do you plan to use?
- Do you plan on using it for gaming?
- Do you want a multi-monitor setup?
- What are you looking to get out of the custom build?
These questions will give us a good idea of the kind of performance your PC should provide. This is also a great time to tell us things such as needing extra hard drive space, whether you need wireless internet, and any other information that can help us dial in the perfect PC build for you.
We can go on for days planning out the right build that meets your needs & wants 🙂 – But if you’d like to get started now, fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we being assembling the perfect custom PC for you.