Microsoft is making the push from Windows 7, 8, or even 8.1 to Windows 10 by a “free” upgrade found in Windows update. The update which is supposed to provide better experience for you the computer user, instead it is causing headaches such as blue-screens, crashing, slowness and more…
One of the things we noticed is there is a common issue with the time not working properly. There isn’t a “fix” yet for the Windows time issue however the steps below will help correct it if it appears to be not working right.
- Press Windows key and the letter “R“
- Type the phrase: services.msc in the box and click ok
- Now scroll down the list of service names and left click on Windows Time.
- Now Right click and then select Properties.
- Now we want to change the Startup type from it’s current setting to Automatic
- If the service says “Not running” right click and select “start“